Wednesday, June 30, 2010

count your blessings


I moved back to Japan a few weeks ago and I have been keeping myself busy. I went down to Okinawa a week after I got back to look for an apartment and a car. Luckily, I found such great apartment and car. I really feel that God provided everything I needed, which I am really thankful and blessed. I am getting ready and excited to move to Okinawa. At the same time, I am nervous because it is my first experience of teaching and I don't know anyone. But I know that this is His plan and He will provide everything I need as He has done so far. July 23rd is the day!

I've started counting blessings. I try to remember how blessed I am and never forget to thank God.

I am blessed because
1. I have a great family (both physical and spiritual)
2. I have awesome friends.
3. I have great brothers and sisters.
4. I have place to sleep and food to eat.
5. I have a job that God provided.
6. I am healthy.

No comments: