Wednesday, June 4, 2008

friends

アメリカに来てからよく思うのが、あたしって本当に友達に恵まれてると思う。本当に。男女国籍問わず親友って呼べる人がたくさんいる。これって本当に幸せなんだなって思う。マジでこれまで何人の友達に助けられたか分からないし、困ってたり、悩んでたりするとすぐ助けてくれる友達がいる。言葉はもちろん違うし、生まれ育った環境も国も違うのにこういう風に友達になれてすっごい幸せ全世界に何十億人っていう人がいるのにその中の人から出会えたわけでその確立って本当にすごいと思う。今のあたしの友達は出会うべきして出会ったんだなってつくづく思う。神様ありがとうございます 。

I just love my friends so much. I really think that I have such amazing friends both Japanese and Americans.Especially, the people I've met in America. I have best friends who are guys, girls, Americans and Japanese. I guess it is a blessing. I don't know how many of them have saved and helped me, and whenever i am in difficult situations, they always encourage me and help me get out of the situations.We speak different languages. We have different backgrounds. There is nothing that breaks our friendships.There are billions and billions of people in the world, and it is just awesome that my friends are chosen to be a part of my life. I can't ask any better friends and I just thank God that He chose them and put them in my life. I am happy and blessed.

3 comments:

Judith said...

Thanks for sharing!!! I'm thankful for the way God has blessed your life!
I hope I can see you while you are in Japan!!

katie said...

I feel that way when I think about what a good friend you are. I don't think I can even tell you how much I value your friendship...you are amazing!

Sammie said...

I could never ask for a better friend than you.